A healthy lifestyle is not just a passing trend, but a conscious choice that holds the key to maintaining good physical and mental health. By adopting a balanced diet, engaging in regular exercise, prioritizing adequate sleep, and effectively managing stress, individuals can experience a myriad of benefits that positively impact their overall well-being. In addition to a balanced lifestyle, medical weight loss is another alternative to losing weight.
Our clinic offers education as well as prescription medication for adults who are obese or overweight and have weight-related medical problems. We strive to improve happiness and increase longevity through these active and passive treatments.
The most commonly prescribed medications are:
- Appetite suppressants for short and long-term use
- Stimulants like Vyvanse, which helps with binge eating disorder
- Medication that blocks fat absorption from the gut, such as Alli
- Weekly injections of medications like Semiglutide, Wegovy, Ozempic, and others that are very strong weight loss aids, with the average patient able to lose up to 8 lbs per month.
- We also refer patients to counseling to work on sustaining a healthy lifestyle once treatment is no longer needed.